Early booking deadline: 20 October 2023
1. Academic rate applies to those with a fulltime position in a non-commercial institute.
2. Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status (please note, Post Doc students are not eligible for the student registration rate). These should be emailed to Nicola.Marsh@elsevier.com (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration.
3. Low Income Country rate applies to attendees from countries listed in Groups A & B on the Research4Life website
If you have more than one paper accepted for presentation at the conference (oral or poster), there is an additional registration fee of €50 per additional paper. Please select the additional item during the registration process and indicate all your abstract reference numbers when prompted. Please note this is for papers that you are the presenting author of, not papers that you are co-author of.
Your registration fee includes:
- Access to oral and poster sessions
- Access to online abstracts and conference app
- Welcome drinks reception
- Refreshments and lunch as detailed in the programme
Please be advised that your registration fee does not include travel insurance, please ensure that you have your own insurance policy before travelling.
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online and the listed payment applications. Elsevier accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Alipay, Paypal and Unionpay. Your registration documents will be available on the registration system for you to download.
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise customer services of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Provided written notice is received by 26 February 2024, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Tuesday 12 March 2024, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Tuesday 12 March 2024, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable. In the unlikely event that Elsevier shall deem it necessary to cancel the conference, all pre-paid registration fees will be reimbursed. Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates